Thursday, February 08, 2007

What's in that Swag Bag??

No one LOVES a GIFT BAG more than me! If you're curious to know what the designers are giving out during the shows, then look no further....I've got the scoop!!!

Here are just a few of the gift bags that have been given out under the tents. I'll have more over the next few days!

The PEGAH ANVARIAN gift bag:
Hue over-the-knee socks, a free wax at Completely Bare and 25% off of a spa treatment at the ubber-chic Exhale spa on Central Park South!


The LACOSTE Gift:
Umbrella with cool golfball handle! (They usually give out a different tote bag each year...but this is nice too)


The BETSEY JOHNSON gift bag:
(clockwise from the center) Chambord liqueur, a perfume sample, Redken hair gel, Redken hair serum, lip balm, Eboost vitamin powder, and a very sexy thong!



Love and Light...

4 comments:

Dammie said...

Okie, which ones of these am I getting?...

Thankyouverymuch in advance!!....

XxSmoochxX

Charreah said...

wow. Betsey Johnson's swag would have been my fave. And I am with you and DvB on the dresses!!! Love em! If this snow would leave I'd where one now. LOVE your show coverage and the way you dressed the part for each and I'm def a Tracey Reese groupie:) Little Black Girls seem to be chugalugging!

Dammie said...

OHHHHH, I see MY Redken and my nail polishesss!!.....LoL

Thanks loveeee

XxMuahxX

Anonymous said...

how do i get my hands on more of that FAB energy and wellness powder EBOOST......i have never felt so good after taking something so healthy and vitalizing.....Bestey is sooooooo special....