Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Fashion Week AGENDA....The countdown begins




There is no way of explaining how EXCITED I am that the start of Fashion Week is LESS THAN 24 hrs away!!!! It officially starts when I step foot into the Miss Sixty show @ 7pm tomorrow night :o) (and then the after-party @ 9pm..hehehehe!)

As I mentioned before, STAY TUNED because each night I will give you a rundown of all the fabulousness (and sometimes foolishness) that will be going on.

So far I have invites and have RSVPed to the following shows (hopefully I'll have the time and energy to see them all):

Thursday, February 1st
Miss Sixty

Friday, February 2nd
BCBG Max Azria
Marc Bouwer
Mara Hoffman
GenArt
Akiko Ogawa
Nicole Miller
Baby Phat
Grey Ant

Saturday, February 3rd
Chris Han
Maticevski
Atil Kutoglu
James Coviello
Gustavo Arango
Abaete
Venexiana

Sunday, February 4th
Araks
DKNY
Twinkle
Tracy Reese
Diane von Furstenberg
Matthew Williamson
Terexov

Monday, February 5th
Kaimilla
Reem Acra

Tuesday, February 6th
Tibi
Jason Wu

Wednesday, February 7th
Cynthia Vincent
Vivienne Tam

Thursday, February 8th
Badgley Mischka
VPL
Cynthia Rowley
Joanna Mastroianni

Friday, February 9th
Charles Nolan

5 comments:

Dammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dammie said...

Ohhhh I'm excited for you!!!!!!...and I'll be on here..everyday!!...So don't be lazy to blog!!!

if you come across any Nigerian designers, or designers of Nigerian or african descent, LET ME KNOW!!!, LoL....HAVE FUN!!

XxLots of lovexX
Dammie

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another useful source of information on this subject[...]

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.