Monday, October 23, 2006



Snap!

When it comes to New York society, being photographed by Patrick McMullen or one of his photogs is a must!!!

His photographs are taken at the most fabulous events and of the most fabulous people. The pics are then transfered to his webstie for all to see...and pray that they will someday be able to be snapped by him!

Well, I had the amazing opprotunity to be photographed by a Patrick McMullen photographer with my apt-mate Jen and my girl Zandile. We were attending a party held at the Chanel Boutique for the 80th Anniversary of the Little Black Dress!

Check it out:
http://www.patrickmcmullen.com/website/pmc_screens/Event_selects.aspx?page=3&Event_ID=6836

I'm not quite a member of New York society.... but I must say it was a fabulous party and it's always nice to represent for all the fabulous BG's (black girls...which there were only five at the party counting the three of us)!


Love and Light....

No comments: