Friday, July 07, 2006


I am so ashamed. Sometimes I can't believe I call myself a writer...

Life has been coming at me so fast these days. I can't even find the time to sit and reflect. However, God is good and he has kept me safe and sound as I make my way through life in the big city.

Thankfully I've been able to catch up with a few of the shining lights in my life....one being, Erin Bagley. I'm so excited to see that she has decided to start a blog! Her life is way too fabulous to be keeping to herself. Man I miss the times back in Richmond when we would buy Brie, French bread and caviar for a girls-night-in to watch Sex And The City. Such Ladies!

I now spend my nights slaving away in the fashion closet and dreaming that all the clothes were in my closet...or at least fit me (I haven't been sample size--a size 4-- since birth)! Alas, I must remind myself that this is what I've been dreaming of for a long time. With each day more and more responsibilities come...compiling credits, organizing the closet, writing sidebars, calling in clothes, and being a Fashionista all at the same time. Phew!

In other news...

1) I have been working on a book project, so stay tuned....you might be picking me up in your local Barnes and Nobles (man I love that store)!

2) Rahsaan and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on July 11th.....Wow, times flies when your intoxicatingly in love!

3) Zandile...my Homegirl with a huge capital H and business partner.... was accepted into the Fashion Journalism masters program at Central St. Martin's in London. ONLY 6 people are accepted into the program each year. This girl is not playing around! I have already embraced the fact that I will have to be asking her for a job in the next five years.

That's all for now. I'm really going to try and update this page more often....sorry for the delay.


Love and Light...

No comments: