Monday, February 05, 2007

Diane von Furstenberg does it again!


I'm sure it comes as no surpirse that Diane von Furstenberg was one of the best shows I viewed this past weekend. Her impecable understanding of how a dress should be made and in turn how it should make you feel is what has kept her in the spotlight and in closets for so long.

DvF's fall 2007 collection was entirely made up of dresses....not one pair of pants was sent down the runway...and I loved it! What is easier than slipping on the perfect dress? Nothing....in my humble opinion. Dresses are an instant outfit and you look put together everytime...without the effort! DvF incorporated spanish influences and an electirc color palette to her signiture style. And, I don't know how she does it, but she manages to re-invent the wrap dress year after year. Genius!!!!!

Here are some of my favorite looks courtesy of Style.com:









My View (aka from my camera):






Video of the procession at the end of the show and the one...the only... DIANE:



On the Scene.......
This daper man is a permanent fixture at Fashion Week. Every season he comes out dressed to the 9's....and as you can see he is not playing around! Supposedly he is a tailor in the city, yet there is no soild proof. Regardless, he is quite the character! Enjoy...



I'll be back tomorrow with more!!

Love and Light...

No comments: