Monday, January 29, 2007

Let the games begin...



Happy New Year everyone!!!! I'm going to really try and turn over a new leaf and write more. Rah was sweet enough to pimp my laptop for Christmas, so it will be much easier for me to post! No more taking my roommate's computer hostage :o)

So far 2007 has been very good to me...

I rang in the New Year with Rah at the Empire State Building....A completed my first feature fashion story for the March issue...I turned 25 on the 25th and celebrated with all my friends and loved ones at ubber-fab Level V...and I will be attending my fourth Fashion Week starting this Friday!!!!!! God is tooo good :o)

STAY TUNED, I will be updating you daily on all the Fashion Week Fabulousness!

In the meantime.....

I did attend a Sean John event this past week. Our ultra smooth man Diddy is trying his hand at accessories....Eyewear to be exact. I'm definitely not a fan of Sean John clothing and his now defunct women's line was WACK. However, these glasses and shades were fierce!!! The price point of $125-$200 is also pretty great, considering other designer shades (like Chanel) can run you about $400! The Sean John shades are made and designed really well. I might actually have to rock them!



Cool invite, huh? You have to hold it up to the light in order to really read it.





Check out the pics and you be the judge:

I thought this pair was sexy. The too-big-for-my-face look is actually in (go figure)...But I think it can work with confidence!




After you stop staring at the GORGEOUS model (hehehehe)....take a look at the fly glasses he is sporting. Hot, huh?




Of course there is always a goodie bag!!!!!!! Check out my score....




Love and Light....

2 comments:

Coco Stasia said...

Nice to see you back;-) Can't wait to hear all about fashion week!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I've been waiting on an update! Great goodie bag score. I can't wait to read your fashion week coverage.