Monday, November 20, 2006

More Patrick McMullen LOVE.....

I'm on a roll guys. I've been trying to attend more events these days and not only am I having a lot of fun but the flashbulbs are popping. Granted, I could work on my picture taking skills...however, the love is pouring down and there is no time to run inside and grab an umbrella. Sooooo, let it rain and I'll learn along the way!

This photo was taken at an American Legacy and Tracy Reese event @ the Tracy Reese Boutique. I wasn't entirely ready for it, or else I would have been beaming a smile since I LOVE T.Reese and she's my BFF (in my dreams).

The next two pics were taken at the White House Black Market NYC flagship store opening. My gril Nia came with me and we had a great time. We even got $50 gift certificates in the "thank-you-for-coming-to-our-fabulous-event" bags.



P.S. Sorry, I can't take off that PMC watermark. I would have to buy the print and a 4x6 print costs $10!!!!!!!!!! It's hard being fabulous but BROKE!

Love and Light...



No comments: