Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's NOT a phone....



Or so they say!!!!!!!!!



Soooo, I attended at the launch party of Helio (the "phone") at Henri Bendel's the other night. I'm sure you've seen the commercials for this cell phone, which they are calling a non-phone. Whatever! You talk on it and does everything that most phones do (it takes pictures, videos, and all your money)!

Anyway, the party was pretty fun. I took my intern Elinor along with me. It was her first industry event! Here she is giving the "WTF-face" to the Heilo. My thoughts exactly...




We also bumped in the a few ex-coworkers of mine....Sarah and Jennifer. It's always great to see fabulous friends out and about. Especially these two girls....since they are both so wonderful and hard workers. We had a blast flirting with all the obviously gay waiters and doing the next new dance craze....the "Snwell"! I can't really explain it, so I'll have to videotape it and put it up on the site one day soon.


The highlight (and lowlight) was the event's celebrity guest....Oksana Baiul!!!!!!!!! Give me a break! She was hot about one hundred years ago, and no one really cared that she won the Olympic gold medal because we were too caught up in the Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding fiasco! Nevertheless, she was there and looking a hot-ghetto-mess in my opinion. You be the judge....


We had to show her some love though :o)




Love and Light....

No comments: