Thursday, March 23, 2006


San Diego here I come.... WESTSIDE!

Tomorrow I am embarking on my first-ever, full-blown trip with a boy! Ok, in this case a MAN and a fine one at that! :o)

Rah and I are flying to San Diego tomorrow to luxuriate and visit his sister. I feel as though this is a milestone in my life as a bonafide adult. It sort of feels like the first time I had a boy in my unsupervised dorm room at college....oooooooo! That might not be so shocking now, but back then I thought I was a little naughty girl for simply having a boy sit on my bed. Oh, how the times have changed...I've now graduated from bed-sitting to flying across the country.

Besides the fact that I'll be traveling with the man I love, I will also be taking a much needed vacation from work! I need a good week to re-energize myself. I've been a little sluggish and unmotivated in my everyday tasks. This is not the Julee that we all know and love. I'm usually strutting up and down the halls and distracting people from their work with my tales of living in this fabulous city we call New York.

I'm positive a week in the sun will help lift my spirits and hopefully darken me up a bit (this winter has given me the worst case of Glow-Worm complexion I have ever had)! Don't miss me too much, I'll be back with tons of stories and interesting tid bits....Talk to you soon!

Love and Light...

No comments: