Tuesday, February 28, 2006




One whole year! I can't believe I've been at my job for a year now. And what a fabulous year it has been. Not only do I have a great job, but I've met some truly amazing people too. Whoever said "time flies when you're having fun" wasn't kidding.

As I reflect upon my time at the magazine I remember:

1-The time I almost killed my editor's orchid while she was on vacation (also how I contemplated super-gluing the pedals back on the stem...LOL...I know I'm crazy!)

2-Our offsite to New Orleans (what goes on in NO stays in NO)

3-NABJ trip to ATL...enough said!

4-FASHION WEEK...Spring and Fall 2006 Collections

5-Nia/Daisy/Claire....My RS Gals

6- "Mission Possible: Fame in 2006--Hustle and Flow" (The RS girls' ongoing mission to succeed in this crazy world of publishing)

7-J + Z's Rolodex Party... bringing the young, black, movers and shakers of NYC together! Keyword: LOVE

8-Meeting Andre Leon Talley....my American Idol!(also meeting Marc Jacobs and Patricia Field)

9-My office fashion shoot after throwing bows at the Stella McCartney sale at H&M....the clothes were well worth the fight!

10-Gettin low at the X-mas party....don't ask!

11-Charlie....my office lover (shhhhh...don't tell Rah)

12-Knowing that the fun has only begun!!!!

Stay Tuned!

Love and Light....

No comments: